BIS Science, Engineering and Technology (SET) Indicators
These statistics are released by the Department of Business Innovation & Skills (2011).
- Provide an historical analysis of the Government financing of Science, Engineering and Technology (SET) activities in the UK
- Describe the relationship between the funders and performers of R&D in the UK (Government, higher education, business enterprise, charities and overseas)
- Report on business enterprise R&D expenditure
- Summarise key data on output and employment of science graduates and postgraduates, and other employment data; and
- Show how the UK compares with other G7 countries.